I believe that people fail to reach their health and fitness goals because of one or more common reasons, either:
- They fail to be specific about their goals.
- They expect results too quickly, and give up way too soon.
- They really don't have a plan.
- They either exercise too little or too much, too hard or too easy.
- They don't do specific exercises needed to accomplish their specific goals: They are either doing exercises they don't need...or are not doing exercises they do need.
- They are doing the exercises they need to do, but aren't doing them properly: bad form, incorrect number of repetitions and/or sets, too much or too little weight, and/or improper cardio exercise intensity and/or duration.
- They are eating the wrong foods, eating too much, or...eating too little.
- They lack commitment.
- Or combinations of all of the above.